The smurli GmbH develops and runs services for the housing industry, which are used by the tenants of our customers. We are aiming to create a holistic living experience to present additional value for the landlord as well as his tenant.
These services are provided digitally (Apps & Website) as either independent features like Chatbots or Smart home solutions or connect customers with third party service providers.
We are using a modern technology stack, a cloud native microservice architecture and agile development methodologies. Our workflows make use of automatic tests, code reviews as well as continuous integration and deployment. Regarding working hours and your workplace, we offer the highest flexibility possible.
As Frontend Developer* at smurli, you will work in a newly established agile team on our Apps and Frontends using React and React Native. You will break ground creating a universal component library for our services and support the product team with their UI concepts and ideas.
- You see the value in QA methods like Unit Tests, Pair-Programming, Code Reviews and TDD
- You have used Continuous Integration and Docker
- Profound experience with REST, Design Patterns und Microservices – GraphQL is a plus
- Passion for “Clean Code” and quality standards
- Experienced with modern software architecture and you enjoy agile development structures
- You are comfortable speaking English during stand up, retro and other various talks and discussions.
- Experience working in a remote team is a plus but not required
What we offer:
- Your choice: A modern and attractive office workplace in the center of Hamburg, working from your couch or on a lonesome island (*island not included, stable internet connection required)
- A motivated and adventurous team which appreciates innovation.
- A work environment, where you are encouraged to bring your ideas for workflows, products, technologies etc.
- Trust, individual responsibility and exciting tasks from the very first day.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
We emphasize that here at smurli, every person is welcome, regardless of gender, nationality, origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity.