The smurli GmbH develops and runs services for the housing industry, which are used by the tenants of our customers. We are aiming to create a holistic living experience to present additional value for the landlord as well as his tenant.
These services are provided digitally (Apps & Website) as either independent features like Chatbots or Smart home solutions or connect customers with third party service providers.
As Junior Product Manager* you develop and optimize these offers. You work directly with our CPO and external partners. You are the contact for our developers and designers who implement these services according to your information and create the necessary technical structures.
Your main tasks are:
- Analysis of the market, competitive observations and regular user surveys on existing and future offers
- Conception of offers and services
- Creation of concepts and documentation as a basis of UI design and programming
- Quality assurance, evaluation of user statistics and optimizations
- Acquisition and support of partners and partner offers
- Reporting for internal purposes and external partners / customers
We offer you:
- An attractive workplace near Hamburg City Hall, on your couch, or on a deserted island (* island not included, stable internet connection required)
- A motivated team that appreciate innovation and keen to experiment
- Your ideas for workflows, products, optimizations, technologies etc. will always find an open ear
- Exciting tasks in an innovative startup with a lot of personal responsibility
- Communication and contact skills in German and English
- Analytical thinking
- Understanding of commercial relationships
- Technical understanding
- Flexibility, stamina and resilience
- The ability to work independently and self-organized
- Attention to detail – and perseverance on the way to the best solution
Because we develop digital solutions for the housing industry, you’re either a real estate professional and keen to broaden your knowledge of digital product development, or you come from the UX sector and want to use your skills to develop tomorrow’s living.
You have an appropriate and completed vocational training. Practical experience is an advantage. Because we not only want to develop great services, but also our team, we are also looking for applications from job starters.
So in addition to the classic application documents, we are particularly interested in a personal statement that makes us understand a little better who you are and what motivates you.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We emphasize that here at smurli, every person is welcome, regardless of gender, nationality, origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity.