The smurli GmbH develops and runs services for the housing industry, which are used by the tenants of our customers. We are aiming to create a holistic living experience to present additional value for the landlord as well as his tenant.
These services are provided digitally (Apps & Website) as either independent features like Chatbots or Smart home solutions or connect customers with third party service providers.
As an online editor* you maintain our app / web service pages and support us in marketing our own products.
- Care of product promotion and partner sites. Offers must be explained in an easily understandable and user-oriented way
- Information and explanation texts about our service, offers and the interaction of partners and providers (who does what etc)
- Train our chat bot
- Maintenance of our websites, as well as support in the creation of articles for the external presentation and our online marketing.
We offer you:
- An attractive workplace near Hamburg City Hall, on your couch, or on a deserted island (* island not included, stable internet connection required)
- A motivated team that appreciate innovation and keen to experiment
- Your ideas for workflows, products, optimizations, technologies etc. will always find an open ear
- Exciting tasks in an innovative startup with a lot of personal responsibility
- Communication and contact skills in German and English
- We are a German-language offer, but also work for people with a migration background. multilingualism is not a must – but a plus (for example, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Croatian, etc.)
- Experience with product and information texts
- Experiences with specialized and blog articles
- Flexibility, stamina and resilience
- You are used to working self-organized and on your own responsibility.
It is important to us that you can write texts in a secure and diverse way, help us to develop a suitable tonality and to keep it up.
So in addition to the classic application documents, we are particularly interested in a personal statement that makes us understand a little better who you are and what motivates you.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
*We emphasize that here at smurli, every person is welcome, regardless of gender, nationality, origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity.