The smurli GmbH develops and runs services for the housing industry, which are used by the tenants of our customers. We are aiming to create a holistic living experience to present additional value for the landlord as well as his tenant.
These services are provided digitally (Apps & Website) as either independent features like Chatbots or Smart home solutions or connect customers with third party service providers.
As a screen and UX designer, you maintain our web and app offers and support us in their further development.
In the field of day-to-day business, you will work together with our online editorial team to develop new pages, assist with the selection of images and make sure we look good in terms of content, conceptually and creatively.
In the further development of our offer – and in the design of new segments or even new service offerings – you bring in your conceptual knowledge, your stylistic confidence in the design, as well as your experience in user-centric design.
- Communication skills in German and English
- Safe handling of common design and prototyping tools e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, Photoshop, Axure, Invision or similar.
- Experiences with user centric design and rapid prototyping
- Experiences with agile ways of working
- Flexibility, stamina and resilience
- You are used to working self-organized and on your own responsibility.
We offer you:
- An attractive workplace near Hamburg City Hall, on your couch, or on a deserted island (* island not included, stable internet connection required)
- A motivated team that appreciate innovation and keen to experiment
- Your ideas for workflows, products, optimizations, technologies etc. will always find an open ear
- Exciting tasks in an innovative startup with a lot of personal responsibility
So in addition to the classic application documents, we are particularly interested in a personal statement that makes us understand a little better who you are and what motivates you.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
*We emphasize that here at smurli, every person is welcome, regardless of gender, nationality, origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity.